Sunday, October 16, 2011

Amazing Food Blog

I've never claimed to be a chef, nor have any of the other "authors" on this blog.  However, this blog, How Sweet It Is, puts ours to shame!  The pictures are amazing (something we never incorporate) and the recipes are different and sound amazing.  I cannot wait to try this recipe. Do you have any other food blogs you love?  Please share them with us.  We're always looking for more yummy goodness!  And, if you have any recipes you'd like to share with our (small) reader list and followers, let me know.  I'd love to have new, fresh ideas on here and more authors.  We've been slacking lately, we'll all admit that.  One of our authors is a teacher and is very busy during the school year, and another is in school working on her EdD.  Slackers.

I also need to thank Bottled Beauty for the link to How Sweet It Is!  She also has great recipes, food pictures, and menus on her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment