Saturday, October 29, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Dip

What you need:
2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained

2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup Ranch dressing
3/4 cup pepper sauce, such as Franks® Red Hot®
1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese

What to do:
Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly. Serve with french bread.

**This is not my fave Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe, but it is one I use all the time.  My fave one is a recipe of a friend of mine and I have honestly never asked for it, and I'm not sure if she would share.  This one is really good though.  Promise.

1 comment:

  1. I have a recipe just like this, but it calls for Blue Cheese dressing. Tony loves it!

    ReplyDelete