Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Great for breakfast...and simple too!

Depending on your family size you can adjust the amount.

Need:
1/2 stick of melted butter
1/2 c. sugar
1 tbsp cinnamon
I package refrigerated biscuits
4-8oz cream cheese


I use walmart brand biscuits (10), and make 5 muffins or if you used a larger biscuit you could make up to 10.

cut up cream cheese to the number of muffins you are making. Roll in melted butter, then roll in cinnamon/sugar mixture. If you are using large biscuits, sound the cream cheese with one. If you are using smaller ones, use two to surround cream cheese. Place in greased muffin pan. pour left over butter on top, sprinkle left over sugar on top. Bake at 350 for 15 min

3 comments:

  1. I made this this morning and Delaney declared, "These are my favorite cinnamon rolls EVER!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making these Sunday for Mother's Day. I bought the small biscuits and I'm a little confused....I roll the cream cheese in butter and cinnamon and sugar or the buscuit? Also do I sandwich the cream cheese between the biscuits? Im excited to make these...

    ReplyDelete
  3. roll the cream cheese in melted butter then roll in sugar/cin mixture. since youre using the smaller biscuits take two and pinch them around the cream cheese. place in greased muffin tin. you can pour the remaining butter on the top and sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture.

    ReplyDelete